Friday, April 18, 2008

The Bad One

I've been asked to replicate what I would consider to be a REALLY bad cake. Certainly a cake I wouldn't want my name associated with.

This particular group ordered a cake from the local chain grocery store. However, when going to pick it up, the cake order had not been fulfilled. The young guy in the bakery offered to place the requested information on the cake himself. And this was the result*:



*a camera phone photo

The people of this group thought this was the funniest thing EVER. So much so, I thought the folks telling me about it were about to pee their pants with laughter. I guess there's nothing quite like a misspelled word that starts with an oversized C.
I prefer to err on the side of pretty and polished. And I had so many wonderful ideas for this cake, but I guess I'll take one for the team on this one and give them what they want.

No comments: